Friday, April 10, 2015

February Prayer Letter

February 2015

Dear Praying Friends,

He came into the auditorium that Thursday evening with wide eyes and wonderment all over his face.  He spotted me at the pulpit and made a bee line to me with his hand outstretched.  “It is so good to finally get to meet you, Pastor Mark!” he said enthusiastically pumping my hand.  “After all these classes, I finally get to meet you in person!”  I had never met this man before and was a bit confused that he seemed to know me on sight.  Looking around he saw the video camera hooked up to the computer and rushed over to look through the viewfinder.  “Yep, this is where it all takes place!” he said with a wide smile. “I never thought I would get to take these classes in person!”  It finally began to dawn on me what he was talking about.

We have students from Portugal, Brazil, the Czech Republic and Spain meeting with us each week in our two Bible Institutes here, but many more tune in on line in their respective countries to take our classes via the Internet.  At last count we have between 20 and 30 on line students from Angola, Mozambique, Guinea Bissau, Brazil and other parts of Portugal.  Each one of these Portuguese speaking countries needs the gospel and we are thrilled to have an international influence upon the lives and ministries of people we may never meet while here on earth. 

This was the first on line student to move to Portugal and begin taking classes in person.  Only God knows the eternal impact these Bible Institute classes will have!  Thank you for making it possible for us to minister in southern Portugal and in other countries as a result of this vital ministry!

Teaching “all” nations,

Mark Hale


No comments:

Post a Comment