Tuesday, March 14, 2017

November Prayer Letter

November 2016

Dear Praying Friends,

I have a confession to make.  In September when I wrote to you about the need to replace our dying 18-year-old Volkswagen with a van, I figured that it would take a year or more to raise the needed funds.  It wasn’t that I doubted God’s provision, I knew He would provide a replacement vehicle eventually.  But in my human logic, I made a very common mistake:  I placed human limitations upon the Almighty God! 

The Lord has shown me yet again that He is not limited by human struggles, by failing economies or even by time.  In September and October, through faithful churches and individuals, God has given us 72% of the needed funds to purchase a good used van for the ministries in Portugal!!!  

We are humbled by the offerings of so many to help meet this need and we are astounded at God’s provision!!  Thank you so VERY much to each one of you who have sacrificed to help meet this important need!  Thank you to every one of you who are praying and seeking God’s will in helping us raise the last 28% of the needed funds for a replacement vehicle.

May God richly bless each one of you,


Mark Hale

No comments:

Post a Comment